It is very necessary, to avoid loss of data after flashing. After you complete the bootloader unlocking process, you can proceed and install custom recovery on the site. Now, here comes the main step, unlocking the bootloader. After you complete the above steps, proceed to unlock the bootloader of the device. The next step is to download the required drivers and tools on your PC. To connect your Poco X3 Pro device to your PC, you need the drivers to be installed on your PC.
As much I’m delighted to see a high-end processor at this price point, I can’t help but notice that the rest of the phone doesn’t match. It’s like you spent so much money on acquiring a Ferrari engine, the only base you can now afford for your project car is a Maruti Omni. Those who prefer a high frame rate can switch to Full HD resolution to shoot at 60 fps. The clips contain a good amount of detail and accurate colours. However, due to the lack of Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), the videos tend to be shaky. You can solve this issue to a certain extent by enabling Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS).
- There’s still a lot of variation between Android skins, and I have to admit that MIUI remains one of my personal least favourites.
- However, pictures taken with the wide-angle camera visibly lack sharpness at the edges of the image.
- The ultra-wide-angle camera of course captures poorer details and compression does seem rougher, plus there’s some perspective warping at the edges of frames.
- You also have the option to buy a 6 GB/ 64 GB variant with the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
- I can’t think of a single thing that has caused problems with the Poco X3 Pro day-to-day.
You can follow the How to install the Qualcomm Driver page to install the drivers correctly. It is difficult to say how much experience is necessary to stock Android firmware follow these instructions. While this guide is certainly not for the extremely uninitiated, these steps shouldn’t require a PhD in software development either.
You can install these using your distribution’s package manager. Below, we have provided the download link to TWRP and OrangeFox recovery. OEM unlocking has been enabled on your Poco X3 Pro device. TheNextDroid.com is a Technology, Smartphones, and all about Gadgets website. We provide you with the latest news, tips and videos straight from the tech industry. Please add evolution-x.org to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
- It’s summer here in Delhi, the perfect litmus test for outdoor visibility.
- It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition.
- POCO X3 Pro is a quite noticeable phone with its unique and stylish design.
- You can flash or Software Update your Xiaomi phone from MIUI stock ROM (Flash File) using official Mi Flash Tool.
- The latter weighs 10g less, and that makes a significant difference in day-to-day use.
Both of these phones come from the same family, but they have some key differences that set them apart. The main differentiator between POCO and Redmi is that the former doesn’t include as many ads in the interface. MIUI for POCO is identical to MIUI, but you don’t get incessant notifications or ads from the first-party apps. To its credit, Xiaomi is fixing the number of ads on the Redmi Note 10 series, and that is only set to get better with the upcoming MIUI 12.5 update. There is no other phone in this segment that comes close to the performance of the POCO X3 Pro.